Monday, January 23, 2012

Missed it!

.....despite getting a flu shot last fall, I still caught the bug on Friday night. Yuk, don't want to relive this past weekend anytime soon....
So, I missed Sundays hunt, a short one of 1 1/2 hrs duration. The hounds ran one red the entire time and marked him to ground at 10:30am.

Today, 13 1/2 cple ran for a total of over 4 hours. The last chase resulted in the pack accountng for their fox after a two hour pursuit. My hounds missed out again.

Feeling much better today, expect to have my girls out on Wednesday. Will probably take Rap rather than Mel, since I'm not feeling mentally or physically ready to deal with the big guy..

Missed celebrating my mom's birthday yesterday, but I don't want to get anywhere near her until I am totally over this flu. Lunch at Mason's will have to be next week, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment