Monday, December 24, 2012

A Christmas Eve view for you!



From one of our red foxes!  Tommy, Bobby and I met at 8am with 9  couple . Our hope was  to have a nice chase of about an hours' duration before heading off to distribute gifts to our landowners.

At 8:26 Twister bellowed that he had found a likely prospect, and within seconds the entire pack was in full cry. This fox gave us a good run for just shy of an hour before he went to ground not far from where Twister had made his discovery. All hounds were on, and all came readily to our calls.  I missed at least 3 good views of this fox, but  I managed to be in the right place for the best view of the entire chase. 

So, I hope y'all enjoy this video of a very clever red fox and the hounds only seconds behind him. ( I never turned thecamera off, and didnt edit any of the blurry stuff so that you can see exactly what I saw. )
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment